Monday, March 23, 2009

Headed home....

Don't worry everyone, I won't be posting pictures of each and every day of Mia's life. But come on, she is my first girl and wanted to remember the exciting day we got to go home and enjoy her there!






The boys are just eating her up! Coley tells her he loves her about every 20 minutes. Daws checks on her to see if she has both eyes open and she usually does not. She is a sleeper (which i guess they all are at this age) She has given us 6 hours straight all 3 nights of her life....it has been lovely! I esp. love her "cha cha cha" pic up above.

23 comments:

Holly said...

I love them! Keep posting! Who cares if it is everyday! You waited through 2 boys to get a girl and she is so pretty to share too!
Enjoy!

Becca's Blog said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her in all her different little outfits. You might have to post pictures everyday just to show us all the cute clothes and how she looks in them.

Kim said...

I love her already. I am so glad you have a little lady. That cha, cha, cha picture is adorable. Keep the pictures coming. It makes me feel like I am somewhat there.

Lucy said...

What a good litle baby she is. You are lucky & we are so glad to have our 12th little grandchild. (3rd girl!)

Amanda said...

I don't mind all the pictures! I love seeing them. She's such a cute little girl, and I love that outfit. :) I never got a girl, so it's fun to see someone who finally did.

Mardi said...

You're both lookin' good! I can't wait to see her in person. What a doll and lucky you that she sleeps. I think Shelly might be near her wits end with her little guy.

Katie Miller said...

Darling, darling, darling! What a sweet little princess!Bring on the pictures!

Little Farmer Family said...

She's beautiful Audrey!! I'm so glad the boys are adjusting great!! How sweet she is!!...and you look like you can breath better now! Yay!

Weight Family said...

Congratulations guys! We are so happy and excited for you! What a cute little thing. (She weighed the same as Kendal did when he was born.)
Good luck with everything and best wishes.

Jennifer said...

She's precious. I'm jealous you are getting such long stretches of sleep!

Have fun with your little girl--they are awesome.

Karen said...

Yeah, who cares if you post pictures of her everyday! It's your blog, you just go a head and do what you want to. She is so sweet that it'd be fun to see how she grows and changes everyday! And what is the secret to 6 hours of sleep? I must know so I can train my little girl!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

She's so lucky to have older bros to watch out for her--good luck when those boys come calling! She's beautiful!

Nash said...

more please! love them.
making me slightly baby hungry with all the talk of sleep she is giving you. i might do it again now.

Natalie Hall said...

Oh my heck!!!! She is Gorgeous!!!!!! Audrey, I am so jealous. I would post photos every minute if I had a girl... So go crazy and post away.. I am so happy she is here safe and sound...

Now go and try to get some sleep darling...

Bobbi said...

I LOVE her posing picture. She is giving us a sneak peak of her nice dark eyes with only her left eye. Maybe next time we can see both eyes open! .)
She's still a cutie!

Kazmin Nye said...

Oh my gosh...is she the cutest thing ever !!!! Girls are fun...no denying it...can't wait till she asks you to dye her hair purple !!!!!

John and Annette said...

hi! Cute photos! I am trying to blog too!
-Annette

Idaho Hodges said...

Audrey she is so cute! Justin told me you had the baby but gave me no details. Can't wait to meet her!!

the waites said...

she is so yummy! I cant get over her newness! I love newborns. Audge she is such a doll. Im so excited for you guys!

xoxo

kerstin said...

I'll trade you straight across, Anne for Mia.

P.S. - Anne is almost two and doesn't sleep for 6 hours at a time! :)

ashlee said...

I love her already!

Cassie said...

Did you ever get home? It has been a while for new pics. LOL

Angie said...

Soooo Cute!!! I hope you read this because I am #23 on your comment list....I am so happy for you guys! Mia is DARLING and so is her name! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well Audrey! I have something for you... I'll be by one of these days to visit!
Take Care!