Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet Miss Mia

Here she is.... our new little addition to our family! She is already so sweet we (Daws and Cole)can't get enough loves and kisses!
She has quite an interesting hair line, but hey, I am just pumped she has hair!! (both boys had zilch) The top will grow in quite nicely I am sure! Bows and headbands will definitely come in handy! Here are a few snap shots of her first day (few hours).
Oh yeah, her stats were ...
born March 21st
9:30am
6 pounds 11 ounces
19 inches long









I will have to give more details for those of who wanna know how it all went down...but for now I am too tired, things hurt, I am a bit dizzy, and need to change a few things..... so hold tight til tomorrow please!

(pics via ger-bear)

38 comments:

hmmm said...

i saw those things you had to change and they scare the CRAP outa me! good luck with the "saddles."

every time i look at the pic of her doing a big yawn, i yawn.
she's such a sweet little thing! i love her.
(and i got to hold her FIRST!)

Kellie said...

Congratulations Audrey and family!

Becky said...

She's a doll!! Literally-- she's about the same size and looks like a little dolly!!
I love the pic of her little toes... so sweet and wrinkly... you just gotta love those baby toes!

Geri maybe got to hold her first but I got to tell your cute little boys that they had a baby sister!!hehe

Little Farmer Family said...

Oh my heck!! She is the sweetest thing ever!! Congratulations!!! She is so lucky to have you guys as parents! I was going to give you a call yesterday to see how you were doing but I guess you're doing a lot better! :) Give me a call for anything! I Loooovvve the pics!

Kim-may said...

awwwwwwwwwww. she is beautiful. she looks like coley a lot, i think. congrats you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, she is beautiful!!! Great job mommy!!!

Amanda said...

Oh congrats congrats!! I'm so excited for you. She's beautiful.

Battfam said...

She is a doll, her hair is great, and I like the name Mia. But it might take me a while to get over being steamed at everyone for not calling me or at least emailing me. I shouldn't have had to find out on your blog. You've always said I was your favorite aunt for heaven's sake. Apparently not everyone else knew. Hope you feel better soon. Give her a kiss from her favorite great-aunt.

Cassie said...

Yea,she's here!!!!! What a sweet thing. Best wishes.

Katie Miller said...

What a sweet pea! She really does look a lot like Cole. But in an adorable feminine way of course! Welcome to the wonderful world of bows and bracelets! You are going to LOVE it! I am so sad that we are three states apart now! I want to hold her and kiss her!

Becca's Blog said...

Congratulations. She's super cute and she does look like Cole big time.

Grandma says you might have to give her a comb over for awhile. I'm sure more hair will grown in soon though.

And MOM, sorry we didn't tell you...she was just born yesterday. Plus you aren't the easiest person to get ahold of in the world!

Bobbi said...

I agree, she does look a lot like her big brother...Cole. She is so cute and so tiny and so sweet! Carter thought she smelled really good too.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Congratulations, she is adorable and I'm so glad you got a little girl to dress up in girly things and have fun with! Happy healing, and good luck getting some rest!

Holly said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats! How fun and I hope you are getting plenty of sleep! What a wonderful time!

Maegan said...

Little Mia is a beauty! She must take after her mama! How fun and exciting. By the way I love your headband!!

ang said...

audrey she is so precious! congratulations!! and mia is perfect!

i am interested to hear how everything went and looking forward to more pictures! best to you all!

(so many exclamations marks...)

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I am so glad all went well and she is finally here. She really is a pretty little thing and I am so glad she came with all that hair. I am so happy for all of you!

Karen said...

Congrats Muranaka fam! She is so pretty and it makes me wish that the next 3 1/3 months will FLY by so I can hold my baby girl! I look forward to more pictures of her, and those handsome big brothers of hers.

Nash said...

i can't believe i am so late in seeing these.
i just lOVE her. she seems much more fair. does she look more like you?
so excited to hear the details too.
glad it's over. so happy for you guys.
i love the pic with gma and all of you on the bed.

Melissa & J.D. said...

She just beautiful! Congratulations Audrey and family!

Erin said...

She is a pretty little baby! Congrats!

Angie Adam said...

Audrey she's beautiful!!! Congratulations, I'm excited to meet her!

Anonymous said...

When I saw the picture of her cute little feet, I wondered how long it will be until there are some little stilettos strapped on to those little feet? Just kidding Audrey, not about the random thought, but you know I have many random thoughts. She's beautiful. She doesn't look to have suffered much in the birth process. I hope you didn't either. Aunt Jen

LeAnn said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I was just calling her baby girl Muranaka all weekend! It's great to be an auntie again! Can't wait to see her in person!

Kim said...

I typed a long comment yesterday and I must not have clicked publish because its not here.

Great pictures Geri. She looks so sweet and I REALLY wish I could hold her. CONGRATS little lady for getting here safe and sound.

Audrey I love her little face.

Denning Domain said...

She is of course beautiful! Love her name! She came faster then i was planning! I want to hear details. Congrats you guys!

Kellie said...

I'm so pumped, Baby Mia is here! She is 100% perfect in every single way. I love that the boys can't get enough of her. See you guys in a few months.

ashlee said...

Hooray! I love her already! What a lucky mommy you are to have 3 wonderful children...she is perfect! Can't wait to hear more about her!

kerstin said...

Congrats! She is SO cute! Her brothers looks so happy in the one picture! Little babies are so precious. Good luck with everything! Hopefully you get feeling better soon!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

wow I was thinking abou tyou on sunday and Tami Farmer said you had your babe she is so cute!

Lisa said...

Hooray for Baby Mia...and Hooray for all of the Muranaka's. I think she looks a lot like Coley too...but in a little lady way. She is darling and I loved the pictures of all of you! I hope everyone is adjusting well and recovering. Love and Hugs from us!

SHELLY said...

So happy for you Audrey! She is so gorgeous! What a dolly!!!!!
Mia suits her! Cutie-pie!
Heal up and tell us the story!

ari said...

Oh she is soooo sweet. Nothing sweeter than a new baby girl. You will have such fun with her. Boys are great but there is just something about a little girl! congratulations!!!! arlene

Becky said...

Yay, she's here, sweet little girl!I think Mia fits nicely, too. Congratulations, Audrey!...To all your menfolk, too, but we know who did all the work.;)

annie said...

I'm so happy that she's here and happy! Maggie had hair and after my little bald men it's been so fun! I never knew that I could love pink as much as I started to at the hospital! It even fun to do the laundry and wash just the little girl things instead of just jeans and camo! Enjoy her -- they get big SOO quick! LOVE her name! Tell Ger the pics rock & your headband is awesome ... I love having a cool little sister (Em) she got me one too!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I'm so excited that you finally have a girl! And her name is beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

Jodi said...

She's a keeper!!! What a doll. Congrats you guys. I love the name, Mia!

Robin said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!