Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we had as Dawson said, "the best Christmas yet!" Unfortunately, the only pictures to document that are on Cole's new Fisher Price digital camera and trust me none of those are worth posting, unless you're interested in the kitchen floor or the ceiling fan in the living room. Maybe some day he will be true to his roots!
We had a good time with family even though I believe that we got stuck in the snow at least 3 times just on Christmas day. When we were dreaming of a white Christmas we had no idea. I think I'll be fine without one from now on. Nothing says holiday cheer like a girl with more know how and strength pushing our mini van out of the snow with a Green Bay Packers hat (I guess it did make us nostalgic for Wisconsin) by the way it wasn't Audrey just in case that was what you were thinking.
Any ways we wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope that the new year brings you some exciting adventures!

Lane

p.s. this is part of my present to Audrey for next year, so remind me if I think to buy her anything that I already blogged.

8 comments:

Nash said...

HAAAA!!!
I love that!.
Come on she still deserves something.
I think that in the future more husbands will be participating in their family blogs.
ALthough my husband doesn't even read mine so I will have to work hard on him.
Great Post. Gave me a good laugh while sitting on my bed waiting for the next puke session (4 out of 5 of us in the same 15 minutes) at 4am.
Audrey-miss talking to ya. i'll be online or try and charge my phone so we can chat.

Lucy said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! We have been wondering what happened to our master blogger...Audrey. You did a very nice job, and I'm sure she'll accept your gift.

Cassie said...

Well, it is a good thing you have your new van. If you would have gotten stuck, for real stuck, you could have caught a movie or two till someone came to find you. :o)It was fun to share Christmas with you.

Holly said...

YAY! A post, I agree with Audrey's mom, I was wondering what had happened to Audrey!? I heard about all the snow South Eastern Idaho is getting! Wow, we are having a heat wave here in Nebraska and all of ours is melting! I am glad you all had a happy Christmas!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hmmm said...

oh Lane..... we all know it was more like 6 times getting stuck in the snow. but i agree, there is nothing that says Happy Holidays more than strong Green Bay Packers fan!

Maegan said...

Holy crap, I was so excited to hear from the girl who got me into blogging....then I read it was Lane blogging. Good thing too; I was thinking how mean he was making a 6 month pregnant lady push a mini van, in a green bay hat! Anyway, glad ya had a Merry Christmas.

ang said...

missed you guys! and lane, it is a small christmas miracle that you are making some kind of internet appearance! holy smokes...