Saturday, August 9, 2008

6 years of Bliss


6 things I have learned in the last 6 years....
1. It is so important to be married to someone who makes you laugh everyday.
2. It is important to go on dates! (we don't do that enough)
3. It is so nice to have a helpful husband.
4. Your valuables soon become toys. (this is after the kids arrive)
5. You have a choice, you can either be happy or not. I chose HAPPY!
6. Pretend to listen to everything they say, even if you have heard it all before!


6 things we have done together in the last 6 years....
1. We have moved 10 times!
2. We went to Hawaii with a 4 month old!
3. We have had two little bundles of joy!
4. We have gone to at least 8 major league baseball games together!
5. We have built our home together!
6. Drove across the U.S. and back twice! (well Wisconsin and back)

6 of my favorite things about the Mr....
1. I love his humor
2. I love how he plays with our kids.
3. He has a very creative mind and is very smart.
4. He comes from a GREAT family.
5. He tells me I look good, even though I know he is lying.
6. His brown eyes, his black hair, and his perfect teeth!

19 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats you two little love birds!

Bobbi said...

I bet Lane is soaring high with all of those compliments! Jared would be so envious of him. He says I need to work on giving him more compliments. Congrats on the 6 years and many more to come! Also, thanks again for cutting Jared's hair early this morning. He was smokin' hot at the reunion.

Nash said...

Man, for some reason I was thinking 8 years for you.
I guess I have no idea when you got married, even though I remember your reception.
I love that picture by the way.
I got excited when I saw it.
You should post more.
Happy Anniversary!
Hope you have a great kid-free night.

Becca's Blog said...

Congrats to the happy couple...I congratulate you as a blogging couple although I know that Lane won't read this comment because blogging is so dumb and beneath him.

Hope things stay great...especially this fall when you get those extensions Audrey...good luck with that.

Lucy said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys. I'm glad that you got to go on a date and I'm glad that you guys like each other so much. You have a great family and we're proud of you!

Holly said...

Congrats!! I remember going to your beautiful reception and you looked so pretty! You can always tell every time I see you guys how happy you are!

Cassie said...

Congrats to you both!
After reading all your wonderful thought I wouldn't worry one minute about the "Seven Year Itch". j/k

Unknown said...

Gookieboppatuna!!

(inside joke with my Auntie Aud)

Lucy said...

Hey Todd...I forgot about that word. Glad you're keeping up on the blogs!

Karen said...

Happy, happy anniversary!

Melissa & J.D. said...

Happy 6th Anniversary and many more happy years to come. It was great seeing you on Friday at the rodeo. I told you I'm a blog stalker!

ashlee said...

Congratulations! Lane is a lucky man and I am sure you make him laugh everyday too!! That's definately one of my favorite things about Jake too...the laughs just keep coming. Jake and I just celebrated 8 years together and everytime we hit another year mark I am even more surprised that I still like him so much!

Our Family said...

Congrats on 6 years! You better go see Boone at the dental office before your teeth fall out!:) Just kidding. I stay away from that place too!

Kellie said...

Holy CRAP! Six years...I had no idea. I want to hear all the 6 things LAne's learned from his wonderful wife. (teehee hehehe)

hmmm said...

happy anniversary!!!
I'm sure glad you still like each other......
now you get on outta here and give some "sweet lovin!"
(your words. not mine.)

Becky said...

Congrats!! Hope you have many more happy years (and kids) to come!!

Kim-may said...

aw. congratulations. i hope lee and i are still rockin like you guys when we are married after 6 yrs! :)

Angie Adam said...

Happy Anniversary! That picture is beautiful!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hey Audrey-I found your blog on Geri's and got a kick out of your last post. I hear ya on the moving 10 times thing! I think I'll be 35 before I get out of renting and into buying a home but seeing new places is worth it!