Friday, August 8, 2008

a couple more

So Lisa came on our fun little adventures while in Utah and she sent me a bundle more pictures. I wanted to post a few of the ones I didn't get posted last time. I will refrain from the ones that are similar to the ones I already did... don't want to bore you all. (thanks Lisa!)


Inside a Alligator's mouth... YIKES


What a little Paleontologist! (aka Ross)


They loved the fruit by the foots that Auntie Lisa brought to share!


Another highlight was feeding Les and Mel's Koi and other fish! They eat right out of your hand!


cousins. Daws, Coley, Laya (what a cutie she is!)


Two little buddies braving the volcano!

1 comment:

Becca's Blog said...

I hope Dawson never grows out of loving dinosaurs! I would love to know him as a dinosaur loving teenager. What a funny little Ross!