Thursday, November 29, 2007

It is the Japanese blood......

So Lane taught this little song to Dawson about a year and a half ago and he will RARELY sing it for others so I was amazed that I got it (mostly) on camera! I never learned it in grade school so when he get stuck and wants to know what is next and dad is at work..... we pretty much go back to singing twinkle twinkle! As you can tell he is trying to win the speed award.....

So I realized after I listened to this he did forget one....... can you guess which one it is?? Also, he has chewing gum in his mouth so for those of you that know him are probably wondering when he picked up that lisp...... just the gum, well except sometimes his L's are yu's. Like in Primary when they had them tell the teacher their family names to put on the Family tree and when he showed it to us after church it read.... brother=Cole, mom=Audrey, dad=Yang! Lane was like ("they think I am Chinese?!")

7 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Holy Cow! How old is he? He is so smart. I never learned that song either. Also, it's hilarious that as soon as he is done, he want to see it. Jackson is just like that. He will hardly let me video him before he says, "I wanna watch it!" Cute pics. I love looking at your blog. Cute family.
-Saundra

the waites said...

Stop it...right this instant! That is theee cutest thing ever! Please teach Myles. THe best is you at the end "that was fast dude". So Ill give you a quick low down on us-We are living at Donnas while Willie finishes up his last year and a half at USC dental school. Its nice cause they travel so much with the schools that we love living with them. Its also nice to have Donna around to babysit. I also do hair 2 days a week and actually love it. There you have it in a nutshell.Can I also add you are the wittiest bundle of joy ever!

Kim-may said...

i love it, ....did he have sugar before that or what?! jk. He is a cute kid, i hope my kids are like yours, cute and smart and talented at dancing.

Natalie Hall said...

Audrey this is to fun seeing you with children!!! I just could not agree more with what Rach said..

Oh the Hall family . Lets see what have we been up to, we are just to darn exciting I would not know where to began. J/K

Patrick got a job at a law firm in Az so here we are back in the valley of the sun. Actually it is pretty funny but Joy's husband and mine work together.

I have 3 boys as you saw I am sure. I had a big break after the twins, very needed for me to be sane. Cash was born in March and I have just loved having one baby at a time, I can not express it enough.. He has been an angel.

I also do hair about 3 days a week, (just call me the traveling Mamma!) I do house calls, lots of fun..

This is going to be so fun keeping up with you. Stay tuned...

Kim said...

My favorite part of your blog was Lane's comment about they think I'm Chinese... I am still laughing that they thought his name was Yang.

I guess I appreciate it because I'm the foreigner and people always used to think (when I had the accent) that I was from somewhere other than South Africa.

Dawson is a too cool. I wish he'd teach me his song sometime.

Nash said...

I have to admit, until halfway through the song, I thought he was speaking japanese. SORRY! Finally I realized it's the Fifty Nifty United States song that I learned in 5th grade I think. Love that!!

Mandy Eames said...

Audrey,
That was so freakin hilarious! I had to call Nate in to come and witness that! That will be a treasure in years to come.
I love looking at your blog, your boys are DARLING!
Alicia and I were saying we need to have a salon reunion. Maybe over the holidays with all of us who will be in Idaho, we'll have to go out to lunch or something. Keep in touch woman! -Mandy :o)