So..... Kelly McCaleb, the girl that took these pics is amazing! She has a good eye and has great style! My only wish is that it wasn't the first day of the year to FREEZE and SNOW in October when we took these pics!!! That would explain bad hair (for me) and grumpy baby (for cole). Other than that....here are a few of my faves....
ok....this just erased my comment...arg....... but yes your pictures are A-mazing. she is great. love the poses, color, everything. just great! um...the interview with Chris went really well, he is super RAD. and i had an interview with Ben yesterday and i think that went well too. i should hear by the end of the week how it goes, so cross your fingers for me! :)
OK so HE is anonymous. I get it now! Those pictures are really cute. I want some and then i want to get ours done. By the way, I love your hair. Can I have some of that too?
Oh my gosh, these pictures are SOOO great! I love them! I have heard sooo much about you from Ang, I feel like I practically know you! I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on our site and now that I know you have a site too, I will be checking back to see your adorable family! Seriously, those boys are dang cute! Love their hair!
10 comments:
These pictures are amazing, you guys are so cute! What a photogenic family!
ok....this just erased my comment...arg.......
but yes your pictures are A-mazing. she is great. love the poses, color, everything. just great!
um...the interview with Chris went really well, he is super RAD. and i had an interview with Ben yesterday and i think that went well too. i should hear by the end of the week how it goes, so cross your fingers for me! :)
Dude, your husband has a huge double chin, didn't any ever tell him to put his tongue on the roof of his mouth? Yuck!
oh honey.... it was the angle! or atleast that is what i have been telling myself about mine! i think you are reeeeaaaaaally hot so just go with it!
OK so HE is anonymous. I get it now! Those pictures are really cute. I want some and then i want to get ours done. By the way, I love your hair. Can I have some of that too?
So did Lane tell you to write that he was a stallion? He did, didn't he? Thats what I thought!
Great Fam Pictures...
Oh my gosh, these pictures are SOOO great! I love them! I have heard sooo much about you from Ang, I feel like I practically know you! I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on our site and now that I know you have a site too, I will be checking back to see your adorable family! Seriously, those boys are dang cute! Love their hair!
HEY AUDREY- no we are stayin here for thanksgiving. woot. im so ready to sleep and eat, and eat and sleep. where you guys going to be?
Nice photos. I think your hair looks great. Be happy that you have hair.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Cute pics Audrey, but COME ON, let's get a bloggin.
Post a Comment