Sunday, December 2, 2007

Updates on the home front....






Lane took the boys over to the lot for his daily walk through.... The brick man put up the tarp so he could turn on his heater and stay WARM in this FREEZING cold! Here are a few pics of the outside and the inside of the upstairs. The pic of the birds has a story. Now that the windows and doors are in there has been these 2 birds (that obviously forgot to fly south) making our home theirs..... so when Lane, Daws, and Coley were trying to shew them back outside the one TOTALLY crashed into the window and fell lifeless! Sorta sad but kinda funny. After finding a big pole of sorts they managed to get them out and all is well. (i really wouldn't mind them staying there if they were willing to pay just a little rent!) PS..... does anyone want to buy our house in Utah? We use to joke that it was our summer home but from the looks of it.... it might be! YIKES

14 comments:

Nash said...

It is looking SO good! Can I move in? I'll take your Idaho house during the summer, when you are in utah.
Is it a plan?

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! How fun. I love Dawson's state song - in fast forward. cute, cute. We are excited for Christmas. It's coming soon - and of course you can hold Eli. There is a girl in my ward that reminds me of you. She's really fun and even looks like you.

Audrey said...

YEAH? oh I bet she is drop dead gorgeous then!!! hehe (jk)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the waites said...

Whatever... I want a house, oh yea maybe in 10 years when were all done with school!


looks fabuliso

Saun and Wes said...

Your house looks so nice-well as nice as it can be with only the framing done. It looks big anyway. Those birds are pretty too. You should build them a birdhouse and let them stay.

Joy said...

So good to get caught up on your life. Looks like it's going to be a great house with plenty of running room for those adorable boys! What a cute family!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you all almost have a house and 2 pet birds! :) I wish we could buy yours out here, we think about you all the time, we hope it sells quick for you!

Kim-may said...

hey aud---
soryr im such a downer with my blog. i was just having A ROUGH DAY AND FEEL AWFUL THAT its gotten back to anyone, but i dont know what i was thinking. its getting better and im trying to change my attitiude! At lost i have a job right?! RIGHT! :)

Kim-may said...

we will totally decorate the little cupcakes with them. let us know----we had the little kids next door make some with us. we are lonely people. jk ;)

Natalie Hall said...

You are still witty as ever! Wow! your house is going to be wonderful.. I would love to move in. We could be your lawn crew.

I need your address BTW thanks

nataliehall@gmail.com

Becca's Blog said...

Hey, the house is looking great. I'm green with envy that you are building a beautiful home in the great state of Idaho. I can't wait until my dad can build me one too. I'll try not to be too jealous for now though. I do still have Cafe Rio! Ha.

Anonymous said...

audrey hey nice house i am so glad all is well in Idaho. all your pics are so cute the boys are getting so big its crazy. hope you have a merry christmas:) luv tiff

Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey,
Just so you know I read your BLOG. Very well done and you do always make me chuckle!
I took notes on your favorites!
Love, MOM