....and I'll sleep if I want to!
(that is what she was doing instead of entertaining her guests!)
Today was this Little Lady's blessing! It was a fun day, full of family, food, and fun! Thanks to everyone that helped out and came. Esp. the ones that traveled hours to be here!
(that is what she was doing instead of entertaining her guests!)
Just like the wonderful mother I am I didn't snap 1 picture so I have asked my sister in law to send me the ones she took so I will post a few later. She looked so sweet in her dress! Thanks to Kitty we even remembered to take a 4 generation picture!
(this pic is from the other day... look how much she is filling out!)
(this pic is from the other day... look how much she is filling out!)
9 comments:
Looking forward to the pictures of the party. She sure is growing up.
I'm wondering if Mia is a little like her GP Jay. She likes to be held and a little human contact, but she's just not into social. I'm betting that will change, though. (with the mom she picked)
Great ALL day party Mia! Thanks for letting us play Wii and Rock Band with you late into the night. And thanks for letting us eat all your delicious food. As long as you stay cute and smelling good nobody cares if you are social or not.
It was a fun and Yummy Day!!
i LOVE her. she is super sweet and so cute.
more pics, more pics, more pics.
I am glad she's filling out. In my opinion babies are so much cuter when they are chubbier.
Can't wait to see blessing day pics.
Thanks for chatting today. Hope you got yourself situated in time for your visitors.
i love little jeans on baby girls a cute belt idea is a thick 1/2 inch ribbon you can get so many colors. and ya i saw jason and he used to be in my home ward and we went to the same school I wish I could have said hi but I ran out with my kids.
oh ya when are the lows kidz projects?
and esp. the sissie that brought the fantastic cookies.
(i saw her with her eyes open for a few seconds.)
Post a Comment