Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time Out....

And he hasn't drawn on our couches since!
ok i am kidding. lane was teasing them though that we were going to start using this ledge for our new "time out" spot.

18 comments:

Audrey said...

Becca,
I know that you have child social services on speed dial.... I swear we didn't keep him up there for too long!

Battfam said...

Ingenius, but it might be quite a hassle to get that big ladder out every time someone needed to go to time out. I think a dark closet like Mrs. Trunchbull used would be easier.

Amanda said...

LOL!!! That sounds like something Jason would say/do to our kids. :D

Lucy said...

He does actually look a little afraid. Very ambitious of Lane to go get the ladder!

Katie Miller said...

Awesome! Your house is beautiful Audrey!

Nash said...

THat is SOOOOOOO funny!

hmmm said...

that'll teach 'em.

Becca's Blog said...

Too late Audrey...I've already called child social services. Kiss your kids goodbye.

Becky said...

Could you tell Cole to slide over?... I've got a little girl who really needs a good time out!!

Bobbi said...

Carter says..."That's Hilarious!"

Unknown said...

LOL, oh that is way too funny!!! Way to go Lane!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

I love that, I was thinking that is something my husband would do and then my 3 year old walks over and says, " I do that with him."

Kellie said...

Perfect! Either that or on top of the frig is where our parents put us. Okay that's a joke but I did come home from high school one day to find my mom sitting cross legged on top of the frig.
I love your family! Will you adopt me?

Karen said...

I love it!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, Audrey, I get a kick out of you! I love your new "time out" spot. And Little Miss Mia is so adorable. I think she looks like Lane...not just her complexion. And sheesh every single outfit on her is so cute and stylish. It is the best to dress little girls! I never get sick of it! She is so cute!

kerstin said...

Awesome!!!

ang said...

ha ha lane!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

This is just too stinkin' hilarious! Thanks for the idea!!!