Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't let these two fool you!



What is it with siblings? They will get along so fantastically and you just couldn't be prouder then with no warning they are fighting and going for blood? I am writing this a day late cuz yesterday these two little monkey's couldn't be in the same room with out having issues with one another. Today they have been the best a friends. Kids may be a little on the Bipolar side. Ya just never know what your gonna get!

9 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! I it reminds me of my two BUT with the huge age gap I am not experiencing the extremes like you are! I am so glad to see you update...I have been thinking about you and hoping you are feeling OK through the morning sickness!
: )

Nash said...

I love the last picture. like they are monkeys picking stuff off each other.

Rasmussons said...

Know exactly what you're talking about. Xan and Tiago are the same way. I think I am going a bit crazy. Cool pics by the way.

Bobbi said...

There is nothing sweeter than brotherly love~ I wish my boys would feel it more often.

ashlee said...

Sounds a lot like my house...minus the female hormones! My girls don't go for blood...they go for the hair!! Give those cuties a big high five for me...how are you feeling, by the way??

The Wrays said...

Audrey, just came across your blog! You're kids are so cute! Jilinda and Tyler Wray - from Grant

Kim said...

Sweet little monkeys!

Amanda said...

You've been tagged! here

Lucy said...

true for sure!!