Monday, December 10, 2007

The 2 wisemen



Ok well since it is Monday night and I haven't updated in quite sometime I thought it only fitting to post about our Family Home Evening...... I am sad I didn't take any pictures of them bringing their gifts to baby Jesus. They thought it was great fun and I think that Daws now kinda gets the whole meaning of Christmas now. (until someone asks him what he wants for Christmas and he pulls out his LONG list of WANTS and NEEDS) But it was a fun night and nice to take a moment out of the commercialism that Christmas has become..... I am a victim of it myself, dangit! It is kinda hard not to get all caught up into when ya have kids (and you love shopping!) Well, here is to trying to bring back the "true" spirit of Christmas!

5 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

Audrey that age is soooo cute for Christmas. I can not get enough of there hats, to great. Oh we all love to shop....

You know my grandma Madsen lives in Rigby, 270 W 2nd N. I love that place, so many memories...

Nash said...

What a good mom you are. I can't help but think how I have failed, I have one more monday so I will have to get your notes on what you did.
They look so cute.

Becca's Blog said...

CUTE pictures. SO SORRY that I called you during the middle of your FHE to talk about Facebook, blogging and getting my hair cut. Having no family, I always seem to forget about Monday nights being FHE!

Audrey said...

No worries Becca.... I tried to make it seem like something we go all out for but the truth be known... we are hit and miss! Also, Shanda... you have not failed, not one bit! My husband is the one that gives the "lessons" and has the cool ideas... I mostly just like to take credit for it! I will have him forward you his notes though.....

Saun and Wes said...

Such cute little wisemen. How fun. Your kids are so cute. Thanks for the info on the Suggestions girls. I miss them and you and everybody.