I don't have any snow pants for them so we had to put some fleece bottoms on under their jeans and hike up their socks. Cole usually HATES being cold but since he was bundled he didn't want the fun to end..... but after an hour and a half my toes were passed the point of cold and hit the point of PAIN so we went in and made us some delicious hot cocoa with the good ol cocco motion!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Baby It's Cold Outside
I would go on with the song but I don't know any more of the words. Incase you were wondering what we Idaho folk do for fun in the middle of December.... 


We FREEZE!
I don't have any snow pants for them so we had to put some fleece bottoms on under their jeans and hike up their socks. Cole usually HATES being cold but since he was bundled he didn't want the fun to end..... but after an hour and a half my toes were passed the point of cold and hit the point of PAIN so we went in and made us some delicious hot cocoa with the good ol cocco motion!
My Gma loved their rosie cheecks (notice Daws has a mirror in hand...he must of loved them too!)
I don't have any snow pants for them so we had to put some fleece bottoms on under their jeans and hike up their socks. Cole usually HATES being cold but since he was bundled he didn't want the fun to end..... but after an hour and a half my toes were passed the point of cold and hit the point of PAIN so we went in and made us some delicious hot cocoa with the good ol cocco motion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! I love the rosy cheeks too. Did they smell like wet winter kid smell though when you got back inside? That smell will forever remind me of recess.
Check out Ally's blog. She had her baby.
You are such a great sport to be out in the cold and snow for an hour and a half! Wow! You truly are SuperMom!
Post a Comment