I am not much of a gamer BUT this is a great workout as well! Those Japanese people are smart! Trying to help us American peeps to get off our butts and shake it up a bit. My dad has discovered playing while sitting on the couch.... hmmm. I still enjoy making a fool out of myself while going all out on the motions. Plus, it is too adorable watching these two little buddies going at it!

I know video games aren't for kids age 1 and 3, but it SURE is fun watching and they SURE love playing! We have had the Wii for a while now and haven't had much time to play it. Now that we are slowing down a bit we are getting our game back on!
2 comments:
I love that! We have yet to experience the world of Wii. I'm pretty sure once we do our world will be over.
Maybe we can try yours if we ever make it up idaho way.
Audrey, your blog is pretty rad. I love your comments. I have a feeling that you are going to be an excellent blogger. I'll keep checking it out.
Post a Comment