Monday, July 9, 2007

Some fun pics

Here are a few random pics i snatched out of our camera......


Dawson thinks this is the funniest picture.... I doubt he will feel that way in his teenage years!!


Dawson, Cole, and Rook jumping for joy!


Have you seen my dinner?


What a little hot rod! He wants this
one cuz it is camo style!

One of their favorite moments of the day......
BATH TIME!!!

3 comments:

Kim-may said...

AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It totally made my day that you found my blog. I dont think you are a stalker at all. PLEASE! I think its a great idea that I post those "engagement" pics. I shall do that today!
P.s. Your blog is HI-LAR-IOUS. I dont know what my favorite part is: maybe Dawson's pic, or the part where you call your husband a "stallion". That is awesome. As are you!
(watch for upcoming photos ;)

Anonymous said...

lovely boys

Anonymous said...

i want there nice tight asspussys