Another busy week come and gone. My sister Cassie and her family were here from Ohio for 3 weeks and left on Friday morning. (whaaa) We had such a great time with her fun family that it was extra hard to see them leave. She has a beautiful 12 year old daughter named Josie, a 9 year old baseball pro Todd, the funniest little 6 year old Mitch, and the craziest 2 year old ever, Justin. We had a week of picnics, swimming, outside sprinkler fun, splash park, and just going, going!
I have been working for my mom at her store in Idaho Falls on Saturdays. That has been a lot of fun....HOT but fun! They are only open one more Saturday and then closed till their normal season which starts in September. (http://www.minibazaar.com/)
I have been working for my mom at her store in Idaho Falls on Saturdays. That has been a lot of fun....HOT but fun! They are only open one more Saturday and then closed till their normal season which starts in September. (http://www.minibazaar.com/)
Today I taught the Relief Society lesson. I was sure sweaten it but it all turned out pretty good. (if i don't say so myself!) The lesson was on Elder Bednar's talk on being reborn. The "pickle" one. Luckily there are a bunch of older ladies that have canned pickles so we had some good interaction....phewwww!
We had planned to go to Utah for the 24th of July but instead decided to go to West Yellowstone. We are leaving early in the a.m. and hope to have a grand time! Although I am excited about this family outing I was secretly hoping to make it down to the Anniversary Sale. I guess I don't really need anything and so nothing lost. I got some good deals last year for the boys though and am hoping I am not missing out on anything I may need!
Kinda boring tonight...hopefully more action and excitement later.......
My little Coley monster has been BEGGING to sleep in bed with Dawson.... I will keep you posted on if he STAYS. Hope he doesn't roll off!
Kinda boring tonight...hopefully more action and excitement later.......
6 comments:
That is so cute he wants to sleep with big brother. That's how Ave got out of the crib, she did it herself around age 2.
Have Fun at Yellowstone.
I am so jealous of all that green and the kids actually playing outside. Why can't I have a piece of that please????
Your boys are georgeous!!!!
Your married to a STALLION LOL!!!!! :) it such a great idea to keep in touch I think I'll start my own !!!
Have a wonderful time @ yellowstone
Esther M.
I guess technically speaking I would be classified as a pure-bred/thorough bred stallion. Why is Ester laughing?
first I love ti that lane is a "stallion", second... that is way too much information ;D. we missed you guys here on the 24th. love the blog page though!
stefani
i want to play with hiscock and make him hard, nothing feels nicer than a little limpcock getting harder and harder in your hand, stroke it awhile, rub his balls, slip finger in his asspussy then put his hard littlecock in my mouth and suck it
Post a Comment