Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just her

Here is a hand full of pics of the Queen of the house leading up to her 1st birthday. I figured I should get these up before her 2nd birthday rolls around... in about 2 weeks! The bottom ones are youngest and goes up to oldest. Sorry, too tired to fix that.






7 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

I am so glad your blogging, and getting all caught up. I just had to much to catch up on. I hope you keep blogging so I can stalk you.:)

Battfam said...

Yay! You're back.

I'm with you on the hatin' the uploadin' thing.

I'm glad you posted. I cleared out the "dead wood" in my blog subscriptions just a couple of days ago. Let me tell you, you were almost a goner!

Lucy said...

What the?? Sure glad you blogged though! It's always good for a little hint to a grandma that a birthday is coming up... :)

Karen said...

Your kids are getting so big! Mine are just as small as they were the last time I saw you, I know.

Cassie said...

Holy Moly!
Just yesterday, as I was driving to the school to pick up the kids, I was thinking that I was needing to call you and tease you for telling me (a long time ago) that even though I was busy with kids and ect. I could still make the time to blog so you could keep tabs on us. LOL Then I decided not to because that would be mean. But now I guess I changed my mind on that. Ü
Honestly, I'm glad that you're coming back so we can keep up a little bit more with you guys. It has been a year since we've seen you. boo hoo

Bobbi said...

She is sure growing up fast!! I have enjoyed our Tuesday's together, and I think she has too. :)

hmmm said...

Love the top outfit, might be my fave of the bunch. But the red hat is a close contender.