











My lil sis Geri took our fam pics back in October.... so here are some of our fave's. (sorry to you facebook'ers, this is old news)
It is crazy to me that our little lady is now over a year old and is so much bigger and grown up and full of drama! I have heard people talk about their girls being drama queens but I didn't really think mine would be....uhhh wrong! Love her to pieces though!
It is crazy to me that our little lady is now over a year old and is so much bigger and grown up and full of drama! I have heard people talk about their girls being drama queens but I didn't really think mine would be....uhhh wrong! Love her to pieces though!
The boys are such awesome big brothers. They adore Mia so much and luckily she loves them right back... most the time!
13 comments:
I like the pictures of your fam. Pretty darling for sure.
Love the family pics. Pretty dang darling. I like those doors in the pictures at the end of the post too. Where is that?
maybe SHE can take my kids pics. i need some good ones. these are so great. YAY for posting.
FINALLY...welcome back to blogging!
Cute pictures...my favorite is the one of Dawson and Cole hugging. I love it.
Love love love the picture's what a darling family!!! Thank you for the birthday wish Love ya all Merlene
So very cute!
I love the one where the boys are both looking at Mia. so cute.
Your kids are adorable. What a cool family you have.
I think one of my favs is when it's just you holding Mia. They are all really good though. Little Sis did a good job!
So cute!!!
i love these pics!
Great pics Audrey! Good job, Geri! You have a beautiful family. We miss seeing ya regularly! Take care.
Gorgeous you guys, absolutely gorgeous!
So cute! Your boys look like you! I used to think they just looked like your husband, but they really do look like you too! I was in IF a few weeks ago and ran into Tera (who worked at Suggestions a long time ago, but she remembers you). She lives in IF too. Anyway, I don't know why I am telling you that, ha ha.
Post a Comment