Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So get this....

I have a brother in law named Jason. He is in the finalist for a fantastic scholarship! If you wanna do something awesome and have 2 minutes to spare... please hop on over to my sister (his wife) Geri's blog and see how you can make a difference!!! Go here

Thanks a million!!!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Vote Jason!

Our Family said...

I just voted!

hmmm said...

Thanks for the help Audge—it really means a lot to us!

Lucy said...

go Jason, go!!
Idaho is behind ya.

Kim said...

Audrey,

Come visit me. I miss you a bigillion trillion.

Warning!!! I have become a little crazy though in my motherly days... I'll be nice to you though, I promise.

Jodi said...

I am glad to see that Jason has motivated you to jump on the blogging bandwagon again! I like your cute header, by the way!!

Kannan said...

This blog is good.

Robin and Stephenie said...

So I blog stalked you. I added you to my blog. hope you don't mind. :)now you have my blog address.