Monday, December 29, 2008

Green Bay Packer Lady

For those of you that assumed the rather strong girl in a Green Bay Packer Santa hat pushing our van out of the snow was Audrey, shame on you. She is way more classy she would be wearing an Indianapolis Colts hat or something.
One more Christmas memory for you and I will be done posting for a while. We had our Christmas presents under the tree in our formal living room, but because of limited space Santa moved everything to our living room by the fireplace. Dawson woke up way early in the morning and ran to the tree only to return to our room with his head down to go back to sleep. Then when they woke up again at 7:30, Cole ran to the tree and just looked around like, not only did Santa not come, but somebody took all of the presents that we had before? Then Dawson says to Cole, "I already know Cole, Santa didn't bring us any presents", assuming that he must of been naughty. Any ways it was hilarious and it made it the best Christmas ever for us, well at least us parents.

Lane

8 comments:

ang said...

oh sad!!! poor little fellas were probably crushed!

hmmm said...

oh. "i'm cwying a widdle bit."

that's funny. i don't think that whole naughty or nice thing meant much to me. i'm not sure i ever gave the idea of getting no presents a second thought.
your boys will most definitely be thinking about being nice round this time next year.....

Holly said...

Little boys are the cutest! I love that story! I can imagine their poor little hearts just dropped when they ran into see all was gone. Poor little fellas!

Lucy said...

That is a sad one! Did you know that waw why Dawson went back to bed?? sad........

Katie Miller said...

That is so sad, and also the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!

Battfam said...

It sounds like you had a fun Christmas even with too much snow, too much heartburn, and almost no presents. Happy New Year!

Cassie said...

This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. I say next year let the boys move their gifts to the fireplace themselves before they head to bed.

ashlee said...

I LOVE that story...in fact, when I shared it with Jake, he said, "Oh, we should do that to the girls next year!!" Anyways, I am glad to hear that you all are alive and well...we miss you down here in the Springville area!