Ewhhhh Ahhhhhh Ohhhhhh
look at her go!
I have always like going to Yellowstone, but for some reason I remember Old Faithful being so much more AMAZING when I was a wee one. When we went there was a LOAD of people there. In some of the pics you will wonder why we look so undone.... well, our excuse is that it rained for a bit. Not the whole time but long enough to give us the uglies!
We are going to Yellowstone again next week to go to the Playmill. I LOVE doing that! We are going to Footloose with my fam. Lane is just thrilled!
look at her go!
I have always like going to Yellowstone, but for some reason I remember Old Faithful being so much more AMAZING when I was a wee one. When we went there was a LOAD of people there. In some of the pics you will wonder why we look so undone.... well, our excuse is that it rained for a bit. Not the whole time but long enough to give us the uglies!
We are going to Yellowstone again next week to go to the Playmill. I LOVE doing that! We are going to Footloose with my fam. Lane is just thrilled!
4 comments:
Hey Audrey, it's Saundra...I just wanted to say that your blog is way cute and we just got back from Yellowstone as well and I really don't think Old Faithful is as good as it used to be. Our whole fam thinks it has slowed down a bit. Maybe they need to update their plumbing on it. Ha ha.
P. S. My blog is http://saunnyewes.blogspot.com
i want him to lick mycock the same way he licks that ice cream
yeah me too while i feel his c oc k
Post a Comment