I know some of you are wondering why on earth I am posting bread on my blog.....Well it is because it is my very first attempt at making bread and it turned out marvelous! I looove homemade bread but have always been a little nervous about giving it a go. Now I know I can do it and I am grateful to my cute little Gma for walking me through it! It is some of the tastiest whole wheat bread I have ever had....if I don't say so myself! Ok done bragging for now.
3 comments:
Mmmmm... My mom wonders if she can have a slice. Might be a little stale by the time she gets it. You'll need to teach me sometime.
Adios Amigo
-Kim
Yummy! I am very impressed. I can almost smell it from the picture. Good Job!
i need that recipie. That looks delish. I made some the other day, whole wheat...didn't taste so wonderful.
Post a Comment