Daws, Coley, and Jason waiting patiently for the show to begin!
me and my honey bunches of oats! (showing off my fabulous pink nails!)
Ger-Ber and J-Dawg
3 ravishing beauty's! (i am not sure what that red blotch is on my nose... it is only in this pic, not in real life, strange.) We had a GREAT day! We played in the pool a bit, played some games, went to a family BBQ, and then hauled in to I.F. for the Meleluca firework show! Got there right before blast off and then was stuck in traffic for over an hour... but is was SURE fun!
11 comments:
I like the pic of you, Lucy and, Geri.
Too bad you aren't in Utah to rescue my hair and make it cute before we head off to good ole San Diego. I tried to get in with Megs but she was booked up for a long while.
Anyway, Geri's new hair is very cute and that's what prompted this rambling.
Glad you had some fun on the 4th.
Glad to see a photo of you and your honey.
You guys look cute!
I miss the Melaluca fireworks show.
The best show Paul and I ever saw was at Rick's for the Intl. Folk Festival. It was unbelieable, we have never seen anything better, or as long as it was.
You think we can celebrate the 24th with you guys???
Loved the nails.
Cute pics. I love that one of the boys with Jason. Aren't you glad I got on your blog today? Now you got a little heart on your map down in South America. Lucky you. Thanks again for getting me in for a haircut before I left. You're the best.
I loved the nails too...so now I have some just like them! Thanks
The fireworks were pretty amazing.
I think it's worth the terrible traffic.
Audge I dont know how I feel about your lack of patrioticness with the HOT PINK nails. I am so jealous of your fun night. Is the Firework show by a hotel?? I think all the Murdochs went to that shin dig:) great pictures with the girls. It makes me miss my sistas
Looks like you had a fun 4th! I love the nails. By the way, where are the extensions? Did you decide against it?
Audrey you look great! I loved your nails and I love your hair! I love seeing pics of your family.
What a great night! I just have to say you look AMAZING audrey (minus the red on your nose lol). I think that is the longest I have seen you hair. Are the pics deceptive or is it past your shoulders?????
....and Jason cheered and I cried.
I just wanted you to know that I noticed your polish. And I loved it. Although you were wearing it a month later, and I'm sure Mrs Sakota would not approve.
Post a Comment