Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

Notice if you will that I didn't just say sick. Well the reason being is because I have not only been sick for 1 week... or 2 weeks... but 3 WEEKS! My asthma is kicking my butt here in Idy! Also not only am I sick. So are Coley monster and Lane. Which makes 3 of us! (Go Daws you little trooper!)
I have so MUCH to post so if we don't watch Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, a couple Oprahs, a few Dr. Phils, Desperate Housewives, some Sports Center, and Blades of Glory, ect. (not really but kinda) Stay tuned for lots of pics and some updates!

1 comment:

Nash said...

Ummmm, where are the pics? Did you meet up with your celebrity for pics? I hope you start feeling better. I think I just ate 20 potstickers and I might be sick now. UGHHH!